Friday, January 23, 2015

Writer's Block!


UGH!  Yup,, I've got it...that dreaded old writer's block!  If you've been any sort of a regular reader of this blog, you probably noticed that I haven't written anything in awhile...two weeks ago tomorrow to be exact.  Oh sure, I've sat at my laptop trying to get something outta my brain and on to this blog several times, but nada!  Just like before, I don't know why it happens.  Perhaps my brain just hasn't been in the right mode for sharing 'stuff that's inside my head' lately, but I'm thinking it's time to move.  I've learned from past experience that it does go away eventually, so I'm going to try and take advantage of this crappy weather weekend and just sit here until I get back on that writing train.  Stay tuned... 

No comments:

Post a Comment